Shop The Look From Our Latest Designs (posted 12th May 2017)
It's always an exciting moment in the Suna Interior Design studio when we get photography back from a project! And we've got rather a lot of great photography from projects that we've been working on recently. Take a look at the Show Homes tab on our website and click through on the links below.
With all of these fabulous designs, for today's blog we're going to Shop The Look for you. We've selected four rooms, each with their own style and have asked the designers who worked on the projects to tell us what they love about each design!
Our first project is from a design we did in Kent: Chantry Green
To recreate the look in this bright and airy living room we've selected the following items:
- The Izzy Sofa two and three seater in Snow Crushed Florentine Velvet from Sofa.com
- Fringed Wool Rug from Zara Home
- Terence Conran Fusion Round Nest of 2 Tables from John Lewis
- Margot Accent Chair in Forest Green from Made.com
- Black and Blum Loop Candelabra, 2 Arm, Gold from John Lewis
- Leopold Brass Floor Light from Graham & Green
- The wallpaper is Contarini in Pale Jade from Designers Guild which creates a fresh feel in the room and pays homage to the current trend for the love of all things green.
"Select your scatter cushions including different textures in the fabric to create an opulent look and feel. In this design, we opted for corals and tones of emerald greens to keep the look of the room fresh. The basic palette in this design is fairly neutral, employing ivory, soft greys and gentle greens. The Occasional Chair adds an injection of depth of green to the palette, while the coral and emerald cushions add pops of colour." - Leonnie Whitehead, Interior Designer
Our second room is from a design for a 5 bedroom house in Hertfordshire: Grangebrook:
This dining room design is luxurious and opulent. Consider the following to create a similar design:
- Cross Extending Dining Table from Heal's
- Hugo Dining Chairs from The Sofa and Chair (you can select your fabric and the wood finish)
- Chrome Effect 5 Arm Candelabra from John Lewis
- Smokey Glass Rectangular Chandelier from Rebecca Clark Interiors
- Terano 4 Door Sideboard from Tides Home & Garden
"The Chandelier adds immediate glamour to this dining room. Combined with the velvet upholstered dining chairs, and the tall candelabra on the table, all then reflected in the contemporary mirror and metallic sideboard, this room oozes elegant opulence." - Rebecca Tucker, Co-Director & Interior Designer
The third design that we're looking at is the bedroom design for an apartment in Finchley, London: Cornwall Works.
If you'd like to recreate this design in your bedroom look for the following:
- Jessie black narrow leaning bookcases from Habitat
- Brass and Smoke Glass Table Light from Rockett St. George
- The wallpaper is Signature Scent in 24531 from Arte
- The Ghia Headboard from The Headboard Workshop
"These leaning bookcases are a really great way to include additional storage while also giving you the ideal platform to exhibit treasured items, such as your favourite books (along with those that you're currently reading), pot plants and objet d'art. The angel wings above the bed are very effective in their simplicity and are an excellent example of less-is-more." - Leonnie Whitehead, Interior Designer
Our final project is a bedroom design from a house in Cambridge: Halo
To achieve this eye-catching design source the following pieces:
- Recreate this vintage collection of artworks by framing prints from artists such as Hockney or source your collection from charity and vintage stores
- Taransay Headboard from Headboard Workshop
- New Tom Table Touch Lamp in Chrome from John Lewis
- Cala white High Gloss Bedside Table with Wenge Legs from Around The House
- The dark feature wall colour is Railings from Farrow & Ball
"The sophisticated, bespoke upholstered headboard, flanked by the stylish bedside lights and clean, contemporary bedside tables creates the juxtaposition for the striking, dark wall and eclectic selection of artworks hanging on it. And this is why the design in this bedroom is so very impactful and memorable." - Prudence Forde, Interior Designer
Happy shopping and have a great weekend,
*Apologies to those who received an email yesterday, but no blog post, a slip of the finger and the wrong button was pressed!